South West Four Festival...


Last Saturday my other half and I attended our favourite London EDM festival South West Four.
This was my third year going and was by far my best year thanks to the sun shining and my favourite djs playing!


I love getting ready for a festival or a trance event as it always requires the purchase of something new and something neon :) 

Here are a few snaps from the day...
I have including links to my favourite tracks



Above is Andrew Rayel (track) and me and my favourite Trance daddy Paul! We met him a few years ago and Electronic Family in Amsterdam and have been friends ever since!






Then we have my favourites - Cosmic Gate and Emma Hewitt (track) , John O'callaghan(track) , Aly and Fila (track) including my epic selfie of the day with Fila!! and my BEST and the master Markus Schulz (track).


And of course you cant go to a festival without going on a fairground ride!




The day finished off with an awesome set by Above and Beyond which are 3 amazing djs from London!! Its so good to have them on home soil again! (track - my favourite track of all time and a special one for me and my other half)

Over all this years SW4 (saturday) was amazing and I cant wait till next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment