fuck cancer...



It has been 2 months since my last chemo and I am finally starting to feel comfortable in my own skin again.
I have spent months wanting to blend into the background or have hidden behind makeup and wigs. But NO MORE!I defeated Cancer! Cancer did not defeat me and I am going to prove that to myself and those around me.

This weekend I started a new person photography project called #fuckcancerproject. It will be a series of self portraits taken each month showing me living life to the fullest and showing Cancer that it no longer has a grip on me!

I want to show people that Cancer doesn't have to be the end and inspire people to keep fighting! One day we will all be survivors and Cancer will no longer have control but until then we need to support and encourage others to keep fighting and stay strong.

Together we WILL beat Cancer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment