Valentines Day...


How was everyones Valentines yesterday? Mine was well...delicious! :)
I had a wonderful Valentines filled with flowers, kisses and lots and lots of GUILT FREE food! Yup that's right, guilt free!Thanks to Slimming World I didn't have to worry about packing on the lbs on this usually indulgent day.

For brunch me and my mini Valentine had delicious Mushroom, Spring Onion and Chili Egg Cups, in heart shapes of course and then for dinner with my OH I planned a super scrumptious 3 course meal and all under 15 syns.


Recipe can be found on my FB page - Omelet Cups

Our 3 course meal was 
| Starter - Herbed Cheese and Bacon Souffles with Salad | 
| Main - Beef Wellington with Asparagus, Snap Peas and Cherry Tomatoes |
| Desert - Strawberry Trifle | 


Recipes can be found in Extra Easy Entertaining and Food Glorious Food recipe books.

What did everyone else get up to for Valentines Day, did anyone else cook their own dinner? And was it SW or was it totally delicious and hugely synarific :)
What ever you got up to I hope you had a LOVEly time.


Lots of love and Kisses from me and mr Benjamin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment