Nutella Cookies and milk...


So its world Nutella Day today and how could I not jump on that one and make something full of nutella chocolaty goodness. If not for my sake, the smalls boys.

Now I didn't have much in so I had to make something simple, and boy is this recipe simple. Just 4 ingredients and a little mixing. Great for making with kids  :)

Here is how I made them.




Ingredients

1 cup of plain flour
1 cup of nutella
1 egg
and a little sugar, about half a cup

Method

1. preheat your oven to 160C fan. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. put everything into a bowl and mix till it forms a smooth dough.
3. divide into small balls and then place on your baking tray. Use a glass, a spoon of just your fingers to push them down slightly.
4. place in the oven and bake for 10 -12 min.
5. leave to cool and then enjoy with a glass of milk.


The small boy enjoyed them...ALLOT!!



1 comment:

  1. These look so tasty - anything with nutella always catches my eye! Love the cute milk bottles and straw too (and your little boy is adorable!)

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete