Lets Celebrate and Eat Cupcakes with Eat Your Photo...



Lately I have really been enjoying blogging and I am so happy with my choice to move away from beauty blogging and blog about something I really love ... FOOD!! 
And what better way is there to celebrate then with cupcakes!! :) Not just any cupcakes but amazing and delicious cupcakes with my logo on thanks to Eat Your Photo and their edible goodness!


The cupcakes were hand delivered within days of confirming details and packaged really well, insuring they wouldn't be damaged. They also included a sheet with the ingredients which I thought was great as I like to know what is in what I am eating.


Each cupcake was perfectly filled and neatly decorated with my chosen picture - my blogs logo.


As you can see below the picture is clear and every inch edible :)

The cupcake itself was light and fluffy and topped with just the right amount of frosting. They got a huge thumbs up from me, my OH (my biggest cake critic) and Mr Benjamin of course.


Overall I was hugely impressed and with my sons upcoming Birthday in May, they will definitely be hearing from me.

You can order your own unique cupcakes via the Eat Your Photo website - www.eatyourphoto.co.uk and you can follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for updates and examples of their work and creations.


sponsored

3 comments: