Lesley's Shearers Delight...


This recipe is one I have saved from when I was in Australia. It is my mum's wonderful neighbour Lesley's recipe. It is totally scrumptious and very moreish and if it does last longer then a few days, which is very unlikely,  it will keep for ages just getting more biscuity and more delicious.

 Lovely Lesley

I was told that this recipe originates from the sheep farmers that use to go out in the fields for a long period of time. They would take this with them as a snack because it keeps so well and had lots of delicious goodness in them. 


Here is how you make them ... Its super easy.

Ingredients

1 cup self raising flour
1 cup oats
1 cup sugar
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup mixed fruit
1 egg
1 tbsp golden syrup
4 onz butter

Method

1. Melt butter with the syrup and mix into the dry ingredients.
2. Add the beaten egg and then transfer into a greased baking tray.
3. Bake at 160 until golden.


These are seriously yummy so get baking everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. They sound really good, I think I might have to give them a go! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound really good, I think I might have to give them a go! X

    ReplyDelete