Illustrations by Kayley Mills...


I am sure quite a few of you are aware of my Instagram obsession and my love for super talented beauties and their illustrations. I think I am drawn to the talent I wish I had! 


I have mentioned the super fantastic Sophie and the the beautiful unicorn that is Toni on my blog and today is the turn of the sparkling princess that is Kayley Mills. 


Kayley's amazing work is just beyond amazing! I just love her and her style. I love it so much in fact that it graces every room in my house, well except for the bathroom but that will probably change soon!


She has done everything I ask her so perfectly my saying in my kitchen, our family portrait, the sign for Benji's door and even special Dinosaur bunting for his bedroom.


I don't just request custom pieces but also love her prints in her etsy store Kayley Draws too, to which she is always adding to.


So if you haven't got your hands on one of her prints...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? They are fabulous just like the gorgeous lady herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment