Strawberry Fair - 2016...

 
This year we attended the Strawberry Fair which is a free family festival held on the common in Cambridge!
It's about an hour drive from us which made it super easy to get to and a great activity for the whole family with little expense.
 
 
 
The festival is a real treat for all the senses with food trucks full of yummy food, loads of stages with a range of amazing music as well as shops and activities for all ages!
 
 
 
There are even a few shows for all to enjoy! Benjis favourite was this 'flying duck'
 
 
And I added to my flower crown collection of course, just wish I bought more as they were only £5!
 
 
If you have never been I really recommend it as it is a lovely day out and as mentioned its FREE!!
My only tip is go as a group if driving as parking is quite tricky and hard to find. There is however a park and ride bus that will take you right to the common.
 
 
We have another 2 festivals coming up this year which I cant wait for!! Has anyone else been to any festivals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment