Coffee & Chocolate Facemask...


A few weeks ago I posted the first in a series of natural facemasks and today I have another one for you all!

A Coffee and Chocolate Facemask. This is a favorite among many beauty lovers as it can decrease puffiness,brighten skin and wake up tired looking complexions. Everything you need can be found in your kitchen and it is whipped up in less then 2 minutes. You can also tailor it to your skin type by adding honey or lemon juice.

Here is how to make it..


Ingredients

1 tbsp Ground Coffee
1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
2 tbsp Natural yogurt

for dry skin add
1 tbsp honey

for oily skin add
1 tbsp lemon juice

Method

1. Put everything into a bowl and mix. Leave for one minute and then mix again to make sure all the coffee and cocoa is dissolved.

Using a foundation brush, brush over a clean face and neck. You want quite a thick layer. Then leave for 10 minutes or until dry and then remove with warm water. You may want to use a facecloth/wipe.

It leaves your skin smooth, energized and ready to take on a busy day! or WINDY day like today!!


3 comments:

  1. Ah god so trying this! I am always slathering honey on my face, I love it. I am also a big fan of honey and cinnamon which is brilliant for breakouts. I do get some funny comments from family members though!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha me too! My little one was laughing at me at me for ages! Bless! 😊

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks,
    However I am going through issues with your
    RSS. I don't know why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems?
    Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond?

    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete