Teriyaki Salmon...



Its Friday night and the OH is working again, so I am having a quiet one in watching Burlesque and snuggling with my Benji. Well I was till he fell asleep and then I thought I have been neglecting the blog lately and a post with a delicious recipe was in order. I know... you're welcome :P

As you can probably tell, if you follow me on Instgram and Twitter, I love my Asian flavours and this dish is definitely a favourite.

serves 2 - 4 

Ingredients

4 tblsp soy sauce
2 tblsp sweet chilli
finely grated lime zest and juice (1 -2 limes)
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 tsp ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 - 4 salmon fillets
250g wholewheat noodles
1 red, yellow and green pepper, sliced
200g Pak choi, roughly chopped
1/4 tsp sesame oil


Method

1. Mix the soy sauce, sweet chilli, ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice together with half your chilli. Place your salmon in the marinade and coat.
2.Preheat your grill to medium and then grill your salmon fillets for about 8 minutes or so.
3. Meanwhile cook your noodles until just about done and start frying your vegetables in a wok with a little bit of fry light.
4. When your noodles are ready, drain and add to your stir fry with the sesame oil. Then pour over the rest of your Marinade, mix to coat and serve straight away with your salmon and a sprinkle of lime zest and chilli.


Quick, easy and Super delicious.

For my SW Lovelies this is 1 syn per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment