Mr Benjamin...


" I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mummy "



I speak about my son alot in my posts and thought it was about time I introduced him to you all properly and show him off a bit as I am one proud mummy! :)

Benjamin John came into our lives on May 1st 2013 at 2:30am. I had a terrible pregnancy and long labour but that was all forgotten once I saw this little monkeys face. Like my opening quote says I never knew how much my heart could hold until I had Ben in my arms for the first time. He was my very own piece of perfection!


This little boy has brought so much joy to my life! His constant smile and infectious personality can brighten up any day!

Of course he is not an angel all the time and motherhood has defiantly been challenging, especially when I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in November last year. But even then although hard, he proved a wonderful distraction and a reason to get well.


He is a typical boy boisterous and rough. One that adores water, music and dancing. At night he loves to kick a ball about with his dad and then falls asleep in my arms.

My life would be totally lost without him!



To finish this little post of cuteness, boasting and red boots I'l say in the words of Mr Benjamin... BYE!!!! - blows kisses with a little kissy sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment