Easter Nails from Barry M Quick Dry...


This week I treated myself to a few beauty bits and this pretty trio was bought especially for Easter.

This is the first time I have tried Barry M's new Quick Dry nail paint and  I love it! Being a mum to a toddler I NEVER have time for my nails to dry so I constantly have smudged nails but this has seemed to have solved that problem. So thank you Barry M.


The Quick Dry nail paints have a bit of a car/racing theme which I love as I am currently learning how to drive, I  don't think I will being saying eat my dust any time soon though, I am only on my 5th lesson.

The Quick Dry Nail paints dry within minutes leaving you with pretty nails in hurry. As they say... Wet, Set, GO!


Lap of Honour is a beautiful pastel purple/lilac colour.


Eat my Dust, a pretty pastel blue.


Road Rage, a lovely pastel green.

Quick Dry Nail Paint is available in 9 different colours, the three above and then 6 more . You can buy them from Boots or Online at BarryM.com . Boots is currently doing a 3 for 2 deal so I would definitely recommend popping in and having a look. They are £3.99 each.

2 comments: