afternoon in the pool - Hitchin Outdoor Pool

Yesterday we had gorgeous weather again so we decided to spend the afternoon at the Outdoor Swimming Pool in Hitchin.


We had such a wonderful time! There was a lovely pool for the little ones as well as a full length pool for the older children, all looked over by lifeguards to make sure everyone was safe. Both were very clean.
My son (15 months)  loved the baby pool and my friends daughter Anya (12)  loved the big pool and spent the afternoon jumping into the deep end and practising her mermaid skills. Although the pool was VERY busy there was still lots of places to sit on the grass or by the pool side. There is also a little cafe and a large sand pit area for the little ones to play once they have finished swimming.


I did however get into trouble for taking photos :/ which I was a little sad about as I would have loved to have got some shots of Ben with Anya in the pool but I guess rules are rules. You can always take a few sneaky shots with your phone I guess...

If you live in this area I would definitely recommend it as a summer holiday activity. The outdoor pool is open between 25 May - 28 August, 8am - 6pm . There is an indoor swimming pool too but that's not as fun when the sun is shining.

Prices - peak

Adult (16-59) £5.20
Junior (4-15) £3.10
Under 4's FREE
Family of 4 £13.00

for more info - link or link

No comments:

Post a Comment